Thursday, January 21, 2010

a leave of absence

The title of the post says it all.
I haven't forgotten about all my faithful readers. The holidays caught up with me and I realized that I spend way too much time away from my kids. I am on sabbatical for a while.
I have completely been consumed and I find that I can't do 3 million things at once.

sooo.....

I am taking a break from blogging....only temporary.

Please hang in there. I will return soon....

If I am absent too long, I will try to post another update again.

Thanks again to all my faithful readers.

Oh yes. And I did turn the big 3-0 today. Whew. Thanks for all the facebook comments of birthday wishes!!

(note: turning 30 really does have nothing to do with breaking from blogging. It just happens to be my birthday as a write this).

2 comments:

The Baker Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I don't facebook so I didn't know, but thanks for posting! I've been one of those worry worts!!

Rheanna Bristol said...

Yes, were doing better. Its not me, It is actually my aunty mom. At least that is what I call her. Were waiting pathology reports now, she had a double ta-ta take away last week. Were hoping thats it!
Sound familiar?? I did not mean to startle you, thank you for your concern. You are really sweet, and I feel bad that I did not really understand what you were going through. If you ever need anything, let me know.